advertising

Home

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kim Kardashian in Unretouched Nude Photoshoot



She has become the poster girl for the anti-size zero brigade. And now Kim Kardashian is joining the campaign for celebrities to show themselves in their true light as she posed nude in an unretouched photoshoot for a glossy magazine.

The unapologetically curvaceous celebrity posed for former wildchild turned celebrity photographer Amanda de Cadenet in US Harper's Bazaar.

It follows Britney Spears' recent release of unretouched photos from an advertising campaign.

In the photo of Kim seen lying on the floor against a grey backdrop, her enviable figure - which has helped propel the 29-year-old reality television star into a multi-million dollar franchise - is seen in all its glory.


And clearly she has little to worry about.

The Harper's spread is not Kim's first nude photoshoot. In 2007 she was on the cover of Playboy, a moment she now regrets.

She admitted to US Harper's Bazaar: 'I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable.' But this time around, Kim was much happier.

'It's definitely scary, but it's very liberating,' she says.

'I think the message is embrace your curves and who you are. I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, "I'm curvy, and I'm proud of it now".'

She added: 'I might have a little bit of cellulite. I might not be toned everywhere. I might struggle in this area or that.'

But she reveals that growing up a petite brunette in Los Angeles surrounded by statuesque California girls, she had to search hard for role models, and settled on bombshells Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch.

'Those became the healthy bodies to look up to. Then came Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez. I related to them,' she said in the May issue of the magazine.

However, as an 11-year-old, she was fearful of the changes happening to her body and her burgeoning curves were a source of distress.

She told US Harper's: 'I was wearing a C cup by the time I was 11. I would go to bed and pray, "Please, Lord, don't let my boobs grow any bigger". I hated what was happening.'

As one of Hollywood's starlets, she still receives undue attention because of the lack of curvy women on the red carpet. But she still doesn't understand why everyone is always going on about the size of her bottom.

She said: 'My butt is probably not as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist, which makes it appear bigger.'

Meanwhile the reality television star dodged questions about a recent date with Real Madrid football star Cristiano Ronaldo.

The pair enjoyed a lunch together in Madrid, and were allegedly spotted kissing. But she told a Sydney radio station: 'According to the US media, I’m kissing a lot of people.

'Every time if you are just in the same place as someone, they always say you are dating them so at this point I’ve given up.'

She added: 'I think I’m such a relationship kind of girl for years, I think it would be really refreshing and I’m having a good time being single.'

Kim recently split from American NFL football star Reggie Bush. She is currently in Australia promoting a new range of Motorola mobile phones and the Optus phone network.




0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Infolinks In Text Ads